Monday, March 21, 2011

Work Experience

I was sad that it was over :( it was so good!! On tuesday I was only working from 3-5 and I was in Scoil Padraig in Clane with on of the guys from the office doing coaching with some of the kids there. It was really interesting because they were so small and learning gaelic for the first time. On Wednesday I was picked up at 9 30 and went to Hawkfield where they were hosting an under 14s secondary school blitz for 4 schools in south Kildare. After that it was back inside to the office for more office work and back home for 3 o clock. Thursday was interesting too :) I met one of the guys, (James who picks me up in the morning) in Scoil Mhuire in Clane for a PE coaching class with the TY's there. It was grand doing that but out of a class of 30 TY's only 7 of them brought in their gear and did PE so I joined in with them aswell!! After that we headed back to Newbridge but we went into the county grounds (St.Conleths Park) to pick up a few bits before heading to a bakery for scones to bring back out to Hawkfield!! I finished on Thursday at 3. On friday morning I was picked up at 9 30 and went out to Hawkfield where one of the guys came in with sweets and food and drinks for a little party for my last day :) I finished that day at 12 and I was sad to leave the office but they gave me 2 passes for me and my dad to go to the Kildare v Laois game in St.Conleths Park that Sunday for me and my dad so I saw the guys then again and the match was really good (Kildare won by 2 points!!)
I would definatly consider this as a career I really enjoyed everything that I did and driving around the county in a Kildare GAA van and meeting loads of people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment