Monday, May 2, 2011

What have I accomplished from TY?

So TYs almost over :( I really don't want it to end!

I know over the year of TY, when I tell people I am n TY they say "Oh is it a doss year yeah?" Its really not!!

We do so much work. Everyday presents a new challenge :) I have learned so many new things. I've taken on new subjects, like Mini Company, Music and Art :)

I enjoyed Mini Company. There was a lot of work involved and it can get pretty stressful at times. Music was good :) I loved the way we had it last class on Wednesday because we were all so tired were just allowed to sing our hearts out. I Loved art class! I'm not an artist at all but we all did so many things I really enjoyed it all :)

I've also become a referee after TY :) Mr.Lawlor got a few of us involved in a course and we are now qualified referees. He has also got me involved in doing a bit of coaching in the GAA club too so Thanks for that Sir!! Its been great fun :)
I will certainly miss TY but I have left it with so many great memories.
Aoife O'B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment